Tru-Flo Sanitary Ball Valves
- Design that is specifically manufactured for high cycle applications
- Precisions machined manufacturing for high-quality construction
- Stem design automatically adjusts compression of the seal to compensate for wear, pressure & temperature
The next generation ball valves are live loaded with self-adjusting packing and a design that is specifically manufactured for high cycle applications.
- Reduce the worries of routine maintenance expenses while,
- Lowering actuation costs by,
- Eliminating custom brackets and couplers.
Double O-ring protection provides additional defense against leaking through stem and lower operating torque. Stem design automatically adjusts compression of the seal to compensate for wear, pressure and temperature.
- Sanitary Direct Mount Ball Valves (available in standard or cavity filled seats)
- Sanitary 3-way Ball Valves
- Multiport 3-way Sanitary Ball Valves
- High Purity Ball Valves
From start to finish, Tru-Flo Valves are manufactured with a focus on quality. Both the foundry and factory are ISO 9002 Certified and employ the latest techniques in technology and precision machining to manufacture superior quality valves.
Learn more about Tru-Flo Stainless Steel Ball Valves and partner with Rodem for your ball valve needs.