Ampco Pumps M Series
- Ideal for hot oil applications over 400°F
- Versatile applications
- 3A certified for sanitary applications
- Max flow rate of up to 800 gpm or 181 m3/h
- One week delivery
The Ampco Pumps M Series centrifugal pump is a high-efficiency, heavy-duty pump ideal for CIP, water, juices, dairy and – when modified – ideal for hot oil applications. 3A Certified for sanitary applications, the M Series provides several seals options and surface finishes for extreme application flexibility.
Seal options include: standard Type 8B2 external seal, and single or double internal seals offered in various materials. The M Series comes standard close-coupled to NEMA Standard JM motors and requires minimal NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head).
Primary Pump Advantages
- Flexibility – Sanitary and Non-Sanitary Applications
- Surface Finish Options from 32 RA to 12 RA
- Capable of Handling Hot Oil Over 400°F / 204°C When Modified
- One Week Delivery
- Manufactured and Assembled in the U.S.A.
Common Pump Applications
Common Applications for the M Series include CIP supply, water, juice, and cooking oil. A modified M Series centrifugal pump featuring Type 1 seals, Aflas elastomers and ceramic coated sleeves is ideally suited for hot oil applications up to 400°F/ 204°C.
Count on Rodem and Ampco Pumps specialists to help tackle your next pump challenge.
GET A QUOTE NOW
Speak with a Rodem representative to learn more about Ampco M Series centrifugal pumps today by completing our online form or calling us at 800-543-7312.