- Efficient way to remove meatal particles
- Sanitary stainless steel magnetic filters can be used safely in food
- Can double as a strainer & magnetic trap
- Can operate in both wet & dry conditions
Magnetic traps are a cost effective and efficient way to remove metal trash and particulates from your processing line for both wet and dry operations. Sanitary grade, stainless steel magnetic filters and separators can be used safely in food, beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical, cosmetics production, and more.
Cesco Magnetic Traps
Cesco MagTraps are a popular brand of magnetic separators for liquids, slurries, and pumped chunky products. These powerful magnetic line traps are available in more than 30 off the shelf models and come in an unlimited number of custom configurations when manufactured to customer specs.
Standard sizes range from ½ inch to 6 inches. Metal trash and fines, including stainless steel as small as .0001 inches, are captured by these powerful magnets and held in place until cleaned. Powered by propriety, easy to clean, tube or plate circuits that operate to:
- Pressures of 750 PSI
- Temperatures of 500 degrees F
- Meet or exceed current USDA and 3A standards
Sani-Matic Angle-Line Magnetic Trap Strainer
The Sani-Matic Angle-Line Magnetic Trap Strainer doubles as a strainer and magnetic trap to ensure product integrity and equipment protection against metal particles, such as iron, 304 stainless steel, and shed metal-detect gasket particulates, while also straining process particles such as seeds, pulp, and more. And, the two-in-one design eliminates the need for a second process line cut, making installation easier.
Magnetic Trap Strainer Applications
Installed into processing lines to remove debris or particulates to protect product integrity and downstream processing equipment.
Versatile & Durable
- Versatile, Serves as a magnetic trap and process strainer, Available for new or aftermarket 4” body Angle-Line Strainers, standard flow
- Strong, 9,500 – 11,500 Gauss
- Convenient, Operators can clean the element without removing the strainer body from the process line
- Sight Glass & Sample Port configuration options available