Valves, Actuation & Automation
Rodem’s extensive selection of sanitary valves and automation solutions are designed to optimize food, dairy, beverage, and other high purity processes.
Efficient and reliable product flow is critical to sanitary processes, and sanitary valves and valve automation have an important impact on performance and profitability. We collaborate with leading manufacturers to ensure the highest levels of hygiene and reliability for the valves and valve parts we offer.
Our Primary Sanitary Valves Selection Includes, but is not limited to:
- Alfa Laval Sanitary Valves
- APV/SPX Sanitary Valves
- Burkert Sanitary Valves
- Habonim Ball Valves
- LIAG/Laufer Sanitary Valves
- QSM/Tru-Flo Sanitary Valves
- StoneL Valve Communication
Our manufacturing partners offer valve solutions that are easy to install and maintain. Superior solutions provide optimal flow throughout your process ensuring that you get the most out of your raw materials. To monitor and control an efficient flow system, we can provide various options for accurate valve automation.
Explore our valve resources to learn more about the operation and benefits of sanitary valves.
- 10 Tips to Ensure Your Alfa Laval Valves Are In Top Shape
- 9 Guidelines for Installing Valve Clusters
- Alfa Laval Mixproof Valves – An Ideal Solution For All Beverage Processing Applications
- Alfa Laval ThinkTop® is Innovation Leader
- Alfa MP Saving Vs. The Competition
- Check Ball Size Chart: Use Our Size Chart and Get the Correct Check Ball for Your Needs
- Discover Savings with Alfa Laval’s Aseptic Mixproof Valve
- Extreme Clean, Minimal Maintenance— A Sanitary Substitute to a Full-Port Ball Valve
- How MixProof Valves Can Add to Your Bottom Line
- More Production in Less Time with a Valve Skid System
- Part Number Legends for Alfa Laval Valves: 7610/8610 & 7620/7630/7635/8620
- Slash Installation Setup Time by 90% with Alfa Laval’s New ThinkTop® Valve Control
- The Evolution of PMO Compliancy and Mixproof Valves
Partner with Rodem to find efficient and reliable product flow solutions. Not sure what the best sanitary valve is for your job? A Rodem expert is here to speak to you about our valve offerings.
When hygiene is priority for your sanitary process system, trust our line of angle seat valves.
Our hygienic butterfly valves are the perfect simple solution for hygienic on/off use in sanitary applications.
Mixproof valves deliver consistent and dependable performance, all while improving your process through increased efficiency.
Quality construction and sanitary design ensure plug valves are another solid option for your sanitary process.
When sanitation and performance are essential to your process, rely on our line of industry leading sanitary sampling valves.
Built to a higher standard, we partner with leading sanitary industry manufacturers that offer reliable ball valve solutions.
Consistent performance and sanitary design ensures this shutter valve will be a match for your high viscous application.
These hygienic stem or seat valves are engineered with an emphasis on valve handling, installation and maintenance for sanitary processes.