Dixon Sanitary Fittings
- Full range of finishes
- Problem-free welding and assembly
- Tight tolerances in the manufacturing process
- Uniform wall thickness
Dixon Sanitary manufactures and distributes a full line of 304 and 316 stainless steel fittings for the food, dairy, beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and other high purity industries.
Dixon Offers a Full Range of Sanitary Fittings
- Bevel Seat
- European & more.
The full range of fittings from Dixon is available in a variety of sizes from ½” all the way up to 12”. They also offer a complete line of biopharm fittings specifically designed for this industry in sizes ½” to 6”.
Download one of our fitting and installation material reference guides to learn more about stainless sanitary fittings.
- Fitting Part Number Cross Reference Tool
- Sanitary Clamp Fitting Guide
- Sanitary Pipe Referencing Guide
- Elbows & Tees Key
- Fitting Number Designation
- Tri-Clover/Alfa Laval Fitting Guide
- Line Symbols Key
- The Ultimate Glossary of Sanitary Fitting Nomenclature
If you are looking for hard to find sanitary fittings, Rodem and Dixon can help! They offer a wide range of otherwise difficult to find fittings at competitive pricing. Call us to order fittings for your project today!
GET A quote
Speak with a Rodem representative to learn more about sanitary fittings today by completing our online form or calling us at 800-543-7312