- Meet FDA Pasteurized Milk Ordinance regulations
- Choice of paperless recorder or paper chart recorder
- Simple installation & set up
- Wide variety of pasteurization models to fit your process
The FDA Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) regulates the control of all batch and continuous pasteurization processes in the US. For over decades Anderson has been the leading developer and supplier of electronic controls for every specific application outlined in the PMO.
Their VAT system is supplied on the majority of batch processors used to pasteurize dairy products like ice cream mix, specialty cheeses and yogurts, and seasonal products such as egg nog.
For HTST and other continuous pasteurizers, customers rely on failsafe controls including the DART as their reference thermometer, GB Differential Pressure Switch for regenerator protection, and AV9900 for final control of temperature and flowrate to ensure compliance and a safe product.
PPR Paperless Process Recorder
The Anderson-Negele Paperless Process Recorder(PPR) and Legendary™ cloud software is an innovative solution to help you streamline recording of process data, creation and management of legal records, and secure storage of those records for state and third-party audit.
AV-9900 HTST Recorder Controller
Microprocessor based pasteurization chart recorder/controller with 12″ circular chart
GB Differential Pressure Switch
Differential pressure switch for use on pasteurization systems
Vat Pasteurization Controls Package
Vat Pasteurization Electronic Controls Package replaces traditional mercury-in-glass thermometers and complies with the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO) and 3-A Sanitary Standards.
FD Digital Reference Thermometer
Digital indicating reference thermometer for pasteurization and retort applications
IZMS Magnetic Flowmeter
The IZMS magnetic flowmeter is the ideal choice conductive fluids and slurries. Measurement accuracy is unaffected by product viscosity, density, temperature and the presence of suspended particulates and solids.
GET A QUOTE NOW
Speak with a Rodem representative to learn more about our pasteurization controls today by completing our online form or calling us at 800-543-7312.
- Anderson AV 9900 HTST Recorder/Controller Remote Diversion Setpoint Option
- Anderson AV9000/9900 Chart Recorder Time Change Technical Bulletin
- Anderson AV9000/9900 Run/Program Lockout Jumper Tech Bulletin
- Anderson AV-9900 Forward Flow/Divert Flow Tech Bulletin
- Anderson AV-9900 HTST Recorder Controller Field Setup Guide
- Anderson AV-9900 HTST Recorder Controller Update Recorder Chart
- Anderson AV-9900 HTST Recorder Controller Update Technical Data Sheet
- Anderson AV-9900 HTST Recorder Instruction Manual
- Anderson AV-9900 HTST Recorder Worksheet
- Anderson AV-9900 Recorder/Recording Controller Wiring Guidelines to Improve Noise Immunity
- Anderson Differential Pressure Switch Instruction Manual
- Anderson FD DART Digital Reference Thermometer Instruction Manual
- Anderson FD DART Digital Reference Thermometer Technical Data Sheet
- Anderson GB – Sanitary Differential Pressure Switch Technical Data Sheet
- Anderson IZMS Electromagnetic Flowmeter Technical Data Sheet
- Anderson IZMS Electromagnetic Installation & Startup Guide
- Anderson IZMS Electromagnetic Instruction Manual
- Anderson IZMS HART Installation Technical Bulletin
- Anderson VAT Pasteurization – Electronic Controls Package Technical Data Sheet
- Anderson VAT Pasteurization – Electronic Controls Package Wiring Diagrams
- Anderson VAT Pasteurization Combination Elec Contr Field Set Up Guide