Ampco Pumps Inline Mixers & Blenders
- Delivers increased product consistency for a variety of food, beverage & personal care applications
- High quality sanitary design & robust construction for long-lifespan
- Various options from high to low shear
Add speed and consistency to your process with Ampco’s line of inline mixers and blenders. Applications for inline mixers and blenders are endless. Regardless of your product requirements Rodem and Ampco can customize the perfect inline mixing solution for your food, beverage, personal care or other sanitary application.
Served Industries & Applications
- Beverages – Energy drinks, tea, fruit juice, vegetable juice, coffee blends
- Dairy – Yogurt, sour cream, ice cream mix, flavored milk, eggnog, pudding
- Food – Salad dressing, salsa, hot sauce, mayonnaise, pizza sauce, ketchup and mustard
- Personal Care – Toothpaste, lotion, cream, shampoo and conditioner, body wash
- Thickeners – Gum, pectin, starch, gelatin
- Ingredients and Additives – Aspartame, non-fat dry milk, salt, citric acid, sugar, egg powder, whey protein concentrate, calcium carbonate, honey, powder flavoring
- Bio-Pharmaceutical – Cough syrup, ointment, lotion, vitamin drink, contact solution, coatings
High Shear Requirements & Shear-Max
Products needing the highest shear levels will benefit from the SHEAR-max high shear mixer which is capable of mixing and efficiently pumping product with its hybrid impeller design.
The SHEAR-max will disperse, dissolve, emulsify, de-agglomerate, homogenize, or simply blend. Engineered for single pass or batch style processing of liquids and semi-solids this high shear mixer is extremely effective at hydrating and dispersing powders. The innovative wedge style rotor allows solids into the shear zone while efficiently employing motor horsepower. The single or dual stage stator provides superior clean-ability and tight rotor / stator tolerances.
- High Shear Mixing
- Single and Dual Stage Options
- Combination Integrated Impeller and Dynamic Shear Teeth
- Pump and Blend in a Single Stage
- Machined from 316L bar stock
- 304 Stainless Steel Adapter
- Dynamically Balanced Impeller
Machined from 316L stainless steel bar stock this mixer offers robust construction for a long lifespan. Wash-down and CIP capability with optional chemical duty designs available upon request.
Low Shear Requirements & SBH/SBI Shear Blend Series
Lower shear requirements can be acheived with the SBI or SBH inline blenders.
These highly engineered products with critical tolerances are machined, manufactured and assembled in the USA and can be fully customized for every need. Teeth thickness, number of teeth, radius and Cartesian coordinates of the SBI blades can be specified per customer requirements.
- Front Loading Seal Options
- Easily Converted to Double Seal in the Field
- 304 Stainless Steel Adapter
- Affordably Priced
- Two Week Delivery
- Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
SBH High-Shear Blender
The high shear blending capability of the SBH is facilitated by the greater number and expanded rows of rectangular-shaped teeth with radial slots for the higher shear rates. Different cover and impeller sets are available for varying application requirements. The SBH Series is based on the LF Series pump design and offers multiple front loading seal options.
SBI Shear Pump
The SBI Pump Series pumps and blends product in a single stage. This innovative design can move product and create considerable pressure by way of a hybrid impeller. The finely tuned impeller design combines two rows of rectangular shear teeth to deliver consistently high performance levels. As with the SBH, the SBI is based on the Ampco LF Series pump and offers multiple front loading seal options.
Learn more about how Ampco’s inline mixers and blenders can add speed and consistency to your production lines.