Ampco ZP Positive Displacement Pumps and Parts – Premium Quality, Competitive Pricing
Ampco ZP1/ZP2 are 100% part-for-part, hydraulically, and dimensionally interchangeable with competing pumps. Upgrade to ZP1+ and ZP3 pumps for added value.
Ideal for high and low viscosity applications, Ampco’s ZP Series are state-of-the-art, 3A/ EHEDG Certified positive displacement pumps.
The ZP Series circumferential piston pumps provide standard features and material upgrades that add to the durability of these workhorse pumps.
Standard Upgrades on Every ZP Series Pump
- 304 stainless steel gearcase
- Stainless steel bearing retainers
- Stainless steel splash guards
- One-piece 17-4 stainless steel shafts
The full line of Ampco ZP positive displacement pumps has been developed to provide advanced features, material upgrades and tremendous maintenance advantages over competing pumps as their primary objective. Each model includes features that translate to value, efficiency, and longevity.
OEM Quality, at Cost Effective Prices
Ampco ZP1/ZP2 are 100% part-for-part, hydraulically, and dimensionally interchangeable with competing pumps.
- In-stock Parts. Do not wait on parts. Ampco and Rodem maintain large inventories and can ship today.
- Bill-of-Material On-hand. If you require a BOM, send your serial number to a rep and we can generate a build sheet for your pump with the part numbers you need.
- Replacement Part Cross-Reference. The Rodem team has access to Ampco’s Product Cross Reference Guide. We can cross over your existing part numbers to the Ampco replacement.
Upgrade to ZP1+ and ZP3
Why settle for designs of the past? The ZP3 and ZP1+ Series are leading the industry with their front-loading seals making them the most maintenance friendly designs in the sanitary market today. No longer do you need to remove piping for simple seal change and no more rust or paint chips on the processing room floor.