Ampco Pumps L Series
- Delicate & effective product handling capable of viscosities up to 1200 cP
- Self-aligning shaft to extend seal life
- Durable & built to last
- Balanced impellers & tight manufacturing tolerances
The L Series centrifugal pump line-up from Ampco Pumps is engineered to deliver delicate and effective product handling capable of viscosities up to 1200 cP. All models are fully CIP-able (clean-in-place). The LC, LD, LF and LH are also 3A certified.
Included in L Series are model series:
- LC featuring a single seal
- LD featuring double seal
- LF featuring front loading seal
- LME featuring front loading seal
- LH featuring high pressure handling
With heavy wall cast and machined 316L stainless steel construction, 304 stainless steel adapters for corrosion resistance, and a self-aligning shaft to extend seal life, the L Series pumps are durable and built to last.
The balanced impellers and tight manufacturing tolerances add to the efficiency of this durable line of pumps.
Pumps in Action
The sanitary, highly efficient design of the L Series makes it an ideal choice for critical and complex sanitary processing applications. Ampco L Series centrifugal pumps are customizable to meet our clients precise processing demands including, product traceability, electropolishing, modifying to create WFI (water for injection) style pumps for sterile applications and more.
Count on Rodem and Ampco Pumps specialists to help tackle your next pump challenge.