Ampco Pumps AL Series
- Variety of applications in the food, dairy, beverage, & pharmaceutical
- Viscosity ranges from 1 to 1,000,000 Cp
- Multiple rotor & seal choices for maximum flexibility in applications
The AL Series positive displacement pump from Ampco Pumps offers big value to the food grade positive displacement pump market. It delivers superior technology and performance – at an economical price point.
Maximum Flexibility & Versatility
Ampco’s AL positive displacement pump is ideal for a variety of applications in the food, dairy, beverage and pharmaceutical industries with viscosity ranges from 1 to 1,000,000 cP and self-priming capabilities up to 12 feet.
- There are optional features in the AL Series that provide maximum flexibility for each application.
- Seal choices include: double mechanical, mechanical seal with flush, double lip seal, triple lip seal, O-ring, and double O-ring.
- Heating and cooling jackets for temperature sensitive processing are available.
- Numerous rotor options and four rotor configurations – single or double wing and tri or multi-lobe – allow users to customize the AL to their specific application requirements.
AL Series Advantages
- 304 Stainless Steel Gearcase Standard on All Models
- Versatile Pump
- Standard Delivery is Only 2 Weeks
- Fully CIP-Able
- Ease of Maintenance
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- 3A and EHEDG certified
Count on Rodem and Ampco pump specialists to help tackle your next pump challenge. We can customize the pump to meet your specific needs.
GET A QUOTE NOW
Speak with a Rodem representative to learn more about Ampco Pumps AL Series positive displacement pumps today by completing our online form or calling us at 800-543-7312.