Ampco Pumps Positive Displacement Pumps
Ampco Pumps has a reputation for engineering, manufacturing and refining its proven line of positive displacement pump technology for the demanding industry of sanitary processing applications.
- Ampco’s ZP Series Pumps features front-runner and patented ZP3 with front loading seal and full CIP-ability with no loss of efficiency.
- The AL Series Rotary Lobe Pumps are well suited for viscous liquids, heavy solids, and abrasive products.
For decades, Ampco Pumps has been dedicated to continuous development and perfecting their line of PD pumps to deliver food, beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical and other high purity processors with efficient pump offering to meet their rigorous demands.
Ampco Pumps Positive Displacement Pump Applications
- Bakery – Dough, fats, fruit filling, icing, oil, yeast
- Beverages – Beer, fruit concentrate, fruit juices, mash, wine
- Confectionary – Chocolate, cocoa butter, corn syrup, gelatin, sugar
- Canned Foods – Tomatoes, baby food, jams, jellies, mayonnaise, potato salad, pudding, relish, stews
- Cosmetics – Creams, emulsions, jellies, lotions, shampoo, toothpaste
- Dairy – Butter, cream, curds, ice cream, margarine, milk, soft cheese, yogurt
- Dressings – Mayonnaise, other sauces, ketchup
- Flavorings – Concentrates, syrups
- Meats – Broth, fats, gelatin, pet foods, sausage fillings
Ampco positive displacement are designed to exact specifications to be interchangeable with the most popular installed pump base, with faster delivery and competitive prices. Discover Ampco Pumps positive displacement pump line to see how they can help your processing facility keep up with ever-changing consumer demands.
The ZP3 and ZP1+ Series are sanitary industry leaders, with front-loading seal design, making them extremely maintenance friendly.
Ampco’s AL Series pumps offer a front loading seal design with superior CIP-ability and ease of maintenance.