Alfa Laval Plate Heat Exchangers
- Small footprint energy efficient heat transfer solution for industry leader
- Offer exceptional control for heating & cooling duties in sanitary applications
- Available in cost-effective & premium options while still meeting 3A requirements
- Various plate configurations available for maximum processing flexibility & efficiency
Alfa Laval plate heat exchangers are manufactured for a wide range of applications in most industries, gasketed plate heat exchangers have a small footprint and are an efficient heat transfer solution. Alfa Laval’s gasketed models are designed for exceptional control, which makes them ideal for heating and cooling duties in demanding hygienic processes.
Alfa Laval BaseLine Plate Heat Exchanger
The BaseLine Heat Exchanger from Alfa Laval is the standard range of gasketed plate and frame heat exchangers used in the dairy, food, beverage, and other sanitary processing segments. The BaseLine is a competitive choice for hygienic processes and utility applications and meets all hygienic heating and cooling requirements.
- Efficient heat transfer design
- FDA-compliant glue-free gaskets
- Easily opens for inspection and cleaning
- CIP heating
- Ability to modify by adding or removing plates or combining different plates
Flexible plate configuration allows for simple process changes.
The Alfa Laval BaseLine is a cost-effective design, yet still meets all 3A sanitary requirements for applications that are generally less sensitive than those handled by the premium FrontLine range. Some specific applications the Baseline Heat Exchangers are used for include:
Milk and beverage processing, wine tempering, media heating/cooling and CIP heating.
Ask us about which Alfa Laval Plate Heat Exchanger will provide the best performance for your heat transfer needs.
Alfa Laval Frontline Plate Heat Exchanger
The Alfa Laval FrontLine is a premium range of heat exchangers used in dairy, food, beverage and other sanitary applications. It is ideal in applications that require gentle product treatment, long operating time, superior cleanability and is the first choice for heat sensitive materials.
Compact & Efficient
The Alfa Laval FrontLine Plate Heat Exchanger provides a compact and efficient heat transfer solution used for a variety of applications including:
- General cooling/heating of dairy, brewery, beverage and food products
- Heating/cooling in the pharmaceutical industry
Design Features Offer Flexibility
The FrontLine unit is designed for efficient and optimal high heat transfer at a given pressure drop.
- The plates are reversible and have parallel flow, which means only one type of gasket is needed.
- The frame and support column have adjustable feet and the unit is equipped with ball bearing washers to allow the opening and closing of the unit. One unit may contain multiple heat exchangers.
- The plates are designed to meet the highest requirements in food processing, and the ports are designed enabling cleaning in place (CIP).
- Three Heat exchanger plate option designs ClipLine for standard duties, ClipLine WideStream for pulpy juices, and ClipLine Gemini for double-wall protection. As well as the standard materials AISI 316, SMO 254, titanium, and Hastelloy.
The FrontLine Plate Heat Exchanger is designed for the processing demands of the sanitary industry. The efficient design makes it quick and easy to modify in the event of process conditions change, offering the processor additional flexibility.
GET A QUOTE NOW
To learn more about the line of industry leading, plate heat exchangers we proudly rep or about our cost saving PHE testing and repair contact a Rodem representative. We look forward to partnering with you for your heat exchange needs.