- Compatible with most existing applications with no changes to piping
- Durable stainless steel housing
- Backlit graphic display to show numbers, text, & images
- Ability to satisfy an expanded list of high temperature & aseptic applications
Anderson-Negele flow switches and flowmeters offer a precise measuring principle and a high-precision application for nearly all liquids in the food, beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical and other high purity industries. Typical examples are:
- accurate dosing when mixing beverages or dairy products
- recipe control for mixed or soft drinks
- monitoring of production processes in breweries or CIP systems
- high-precision control of bottling lines
Flow Meters & Switches Can Save Costs
Measuring the quantity or volume with the highest accuracy can directly save costs due to loss prevention and better use of resources. Indirectly a cost reduction is achieved by recipe optimization and improved control of the blending process. Flow switches are primarily used to control costs by minimizing risks.
IZMAG Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Electromagnetic flow meter with integral electronics for conductive liquids or slurries
Mass Flow Meter
Micro Motion is globally recognized as the leader in reliable, high performance coriolis measurement technology.
HM Turbine Flow meter
Sanitary turbine flow meter to measure the clear liquid flow
FTS Flow Switch
FTS Calorimetric flow switch with display for aqueous liquids
CS2/3 Milk Receiving System
Certifiable intake and load out systems for the accurate measurement of milk.
AE Air Eliminator
Self contained pressure vessel for the removal of air in liquid products
HMP Life Sciences Turbine Flow Meter
Turbine flow meter designed to meet BPE requirements for the measurment of liquid flow.
BC110 – Batch Controller
Electronic display with integral PLC to control a batch process application