Progressive Cavity Pumps
- Low shear, pulsation-free pump that is gentle on products
- Ideal for disposal of waste in product process
- Simple & safe to maintain with easy cleanability
Progressive cavity pumps are reliable, high-quality options for meeting food, beverage, dairy and other high purity processor’s technical pumping demands.
We know that gentle handling of conveyed products is important in the sanitary industry. Progressive cavity pumps are especially suited for this market because they pump almost pulsation free and gently, with low shear. They are also suited for maintaining product integrity and viscous products.
In addition to product handling in the food and beverage segment, progressive cavity pumps are ideal options for disposal of waste products in this industry.
SEEPEX Progressive Cavity Food Grade Pumps
SEEPEX progressive cavity food grade pumps are clean, safe and simple to maintain.
The SEEPEX pump product group CS is designed for use in sanitary processing environments where cleanliness, sterilization and hygiene are a priority. They are ideal in a variety of applications including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and personal care industries.
“C” stands for CIP (Clean in Place) and “S” for SIP (Sterilization in Place)-capability of the pumps. The SEEPEX CS pumps meet the most stringent requirements for:
- Gentle conveying
- Cleaning and sterilization
Depending on the pump range they are produced with FDA approved components, certified according to the 3-A Sanitary Standards and designed to be in compliance with EHEDG standards.
Suited for Sanitary Processing Environments
- brewing and distilling
- confectionery producers
- fruit and vegetable processors
- pharmaceutical and cosmetics producers
- poultry and meat processing
- soft drink bottling or syrup plants.
Key Features (DEPENDING ON PUMP RANGE)
- CIP/SIP cleaning
- Proven hygienic mechanical seals
- FDA compliant and 3-A approved components
- Easy to service, no special tools required
- Particularly gentle pumping, low product shear
- Easily pumps thin to highly viscous materials
- Stable conveying capacity and pressure
SEEPEX product group CS includes an innovative pump range and depending on your site and product requirements we are sure to find a SEEPEX food grade progressive cavity pump to meet your process demands.
GET A QUOTE NOW
Speak with a Rodem representative to learn more about SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps today by completing our online form or calling us at 800-543-7312.