Tank Cleaning Equipment
Optimize your tank cleaning process with high quality rotary impingement, rotary spray head & stationary spray ball tank cleaning devices.
- Maximize production with fast cleaning
- 360° cleaning pattern
- Automated & fluid-driven
- Self-cleaning & self-draining
- High impact cleaning jets
Optimize your tank cleaning process with high quality rotary impingement, rotary spray head and stationary spray ball tank cleaning devices.
Regardless of the shape, size or internal obstructions of your tank, tote or vessel we have a tank cleaning solution for you. Optimized tank cleaning can positively impact your facility’s safety, sustainability and overall costs. By selecting the proper tank cleaning device you can significantly reduce downtime, eliminate manual cleaning and confined space entry requirements and cut cleaning consumables and utilities, such as water, cleaning chemicals and energy.
See how our customers have discovered costs savings, efficiency and more with optimized tank cleaning processes and equipment.
- Increase Safety with Automated Tank Cleaning Machines
- Achieve Safety, Sustainability & Cost Savings with Sanitary & Industrial Tank Cleaning Optimization
- Rodem Customer Uses Gamajet to Clean Tank Agitators
- Better Cleaning Leads to Immediate Savings
Alfa Laval’s rotary impingement tank cleaning devices are guaranteed to positively impact your bottom line. Typical savings can look like this:
- 100% effective tank clean
- 80% reduction in water and solvent use
- 85% reduction in time spent tank cleaning
- 100% elimination of confined space entry
- 20% increase in plant productivity
How It Works: Rotary Impingement Tank Cleaning
Alfa Laval has combined pressure and flow in a patented technology to produce high impact cleaning jets. This precise, repeatable and dependable, 360 degree pattern guarantees producers use the least amount of resources while achieving the most effective clean for tanks, totes, mixers, blenders, kettles, dryers and more.
Rotary Spray Heads
- Deliver optimum tank coverage, using a revolving flat fan spray effect that delivers repeated moderate-level impact to penetrate films and dislodge soils on tank walls.
- Normally provides a 30% reduction in water or solvent usage and delivers a medium-level of impact at 15-40 PSI.
- Self-cleaning, self-draining, and with few parts and no welds, the patent-pending design offers simple installation, disassembly and inspection.
Rotary Jet Heads
- Precisely engineered to use the pressure and flow available to create high impact cleaning jets.
- Automated and fluid-driven, the devices are engineered to maximize mechanical force, which reduces the amount of time, temperature and cleaning solution needed to effectively clean.
There’s no time for down time. Maximize productivity through tank cleaning efficiency and add to your bottom line with tank cleaning equipment from our trusted partners.
- Alfa Laval BladeClean Data Sheet
- Alfa laval BladeClean Manual
- Alfa Laval GJ A4 Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval GJ A4 Manual
- Alfa Laval GJ A6 Cut Sheet
- Alfa Laval GJ A6 Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval GJ A8 Manual
- Alfa Laval GJ A9 Cut Sheet
- Alfa Laval GJ A9 Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval GJ A9 Manual
- Alfa Laval GJ PF Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval GJ PF Manual
- Alfa Laval Hygienic Tank Equipment Complete Line Brochure
- Alfa Laval Rotocheck Manual
- Alfa Laval SaniJet 20 Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval SaniJet 25 Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval SaniMagnum SB Data Sheet
- Alfa laval SaniMega SB Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval SaniMidget SB Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval TJ20G Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval TJ20G Manual
- Alfa Laval TJ40G Manual
- Alfa Laval TZ-67 Data Sheet
- Alfa Laval TZ-67 Manual
- Sani-Matic Sanitary Components Catalog