- 2 seconds reaction time for phase transition of products or CIP solution
- Compact & long-term reliability with robust design
- Supports product integrity along with monitor CIP cycle
Anderson-Negele conductivity sensors offer reliable and precise conductivity measurement for optimized and cost-saving CIP/SIP processes, production monitoring and quality assurance.
The Anderson-Negele ILM-4 Conductivity Meter, which is integrated into the process, can automate the phase transition with a very high degree of measuring accuracy. This avoids the loss of resources due to incorrect or delayed media changeover and saves money by avoiding personnel costs caused by visual or manual control. In many practical cases, the use of an Anderson-Negele conductivity sensor has paid for itself within a very short time.
ILM-4 Inductive Conductivity Sensor
Integral (all in one) Inductive sensor-transmitter used for in-line measurement of process liquid conductivity. Now available with IO-Link capability.
In many applications in the food and beverage industry, the measurement of the conductivity of products and of CIP media is the most suitable analysis technique for the sanitary inline detection and differentiation of liquids in the process. Another essential application is the control of the concentration of CIP cleaning agents and their automatic dilution.
The superior process efficiency is based on three essential performance characteristics of the ILM-4 Sanitary Inline Conductivity Sensor:
- The extremely short response time of 1.2 seconds for differentiation and phase transition of products or CIP media in real time.
- The superior measurement accuracy, resolution and temperature compensation for a verifiable cleaning quality.
- The superior product quality. The current generation ILM-4 is based on the experience of a series of predecessor models and has already proven its practicality and durability in thousands of applications even under the harshest conditions. In the most recent upgrade, the digital communication interface IO-Link was integrated in a special Flex-Hybrid technology.