- Temperature sensor range from -50°F to 350°F
- Sanitary design manufactured completely with stainless steel
- Wide array of temperature sensors for your application
- Sensors can withstand large amounts of mechanical stress
Find the right solution for every application and every process connection with Anderson-Negele temperature sensors. These sanitary temperature sensor are the benchmark for precision, quality and flexibility in hygienic applications.
Sanitary temperature sensors are one of the most fundamental measuring instruments for monitoring and controlling production processes or CIP/SIP processes in the food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical and other high purity industries. Anderson-Negele’s line of temperature sensors ensure efficient processes and sustainable quality with the highest precision and short response times when measuring temperatures and temperature changes in liquid media in many applications, including breweries, dairies, beverage and wine production and in the pharmaceutical industry.
TSMF Modular RTD & Mini Temperature Sensors
Compact, modular, individually configurable temperature Mini sensors and RTDs for food applications, processes, tanks and tubes │ With IO-Link
TSMP Modular RTD & Temperature Sensors Mini
Compact, modular, individually configurable temperature sensor for life science applications, processes, tanks and pipes │ With IO-Link
FD Digital Reference Thermometer
Digital indicating reference thermometer for pasteurization and retort applications
FJ Life Science Series Digital Temperature Gauge/Switch
Battery operated digital temperature gauge for Pharmaceutical applications
SW/CT Life Sciences RTDs and Temperature Transmitters
Platinum RTD temperature elements for Life Sciences applications
SA/CT Modular RTD & Temperature Transmitters
Platinum RTD temperature elements for Food, Dairy and Beverage applications
FH Digital Temperature Gauge/Switch
Battery powered Digital temperature gauge for Food and Dairy applications
FH3/FH4 Digital Temperature Gauge for Retort Applications
Dual element battery operated thermometer for Retort applications. Ideal replacement for Mercury-in-glass thermometers.
TSM & TSB Temperature Sensors
The TSM and TSB temperature sensors offer all stainless steel housing, easy field replacement of transmitter module and a mini version where space is a concern.
GET A QUOTE NOW
Speak with a Rodem representative to learn more about our temperature gauges today by completing our online form or calling us at 800-543-7312.
- Anderson FH Digital Temperature Gauge Technical Data Sheet
- Anderson FH. DTG Digital Temp Gauge Start Up Guide
- Anderson FH3-FH4 Digital Temperature Gauge for Retort Applications
- Anderson FH3-FH4 Digital Temperature Gauge Instruction Manual
- Anderson FJ Digital Temperature Gauge
- Anderson FJ.Temperature Gauge Startup Guide
- Anderson RTD Sealed Cable or Quick Disconnect Receptacle Instruction Manual
- Anderson Sanitary RTDs & Temp Transmitters Life Sciences
- Anderson Sanitary RTDs & Temperature Transmitters Technical Data Sheet
- Anderson Sanitary Wiring Head RTDs & Temperature Transmitters Instruction Manual
- Anderson TSM & TSB Temperature Sensor Product Brochure
- Anderson TSM & TSB Temperature Sensor Product Installation Guide