Ampco PM Systems
- Improve product texture & dispersion
- Systems suited for processes from simple to complex
- Decrease production time with fast, efficient mixing
Mix and blend powders efficiently and improve texture and dispersion of the finished product with Ampco’s PM systems. From simple to complex, Ampco PM systems are sure to have a system suited for your application.
Ampco Powder Induction Applications
- Beverages – Energy drinks, tea, fruit juice, vegetable juice, coffee blends
- Dairy – Yogurt, sour cream, ice cream mix, flavored milk, eggnog, pudding
- Food – Salad dressing, salsa, hot sauce, mayonnaise, pizza sauce, ketchup and mustard
- Personal Care – Toothpaste, lotion, cream, shampoo and conditioner, body wash
- Thickeners – Gum, pectin, starch, gelatin
- Ingredients and Additives – Aspartame, non-fat dry milk, salt, citric acid, sugar, egg powder, whey protein concentrate, calcium carbonate, honey, powder flavoring
- Bio-Pharmaceutical – Cough syrup, ointment, lotion, vitamin drink, contact solution, coatings
Decrease processing time and achieve optimal product consistency with no batch size limitations. The innovative design of the PM Powder Mixers quickly blend wet and dry ingredients in a single, fully portable unit.
The POWDER-max combines Ampco’s SP Series liquid ring pump and the SBH Shear Blender in-line to facilitate uncapped production runs. The even flow of liquid created by Ampco’s self-priming SP liquid ring pump, ensures product is mixed consistently from batch to batch. The SBH Shear Blender, runs at high speeds to continuously mix the fluid and powder providing a superior end product.
- The POWDER-max is CIP-able and is designed and assembled with clean-ability in mind.
- Five standard models are available and the POWDER-max can be customized to meet exact requirements.
The SIMPLE-blend from Ampco is an affordable mixing option with a simplified design. It is designed to induce powders at a high rate with minimal shear. The Ampco SP Series pump powers this unit and the self-priming SP provides the suction for the induction process. A typical application for the SIMPLE-blend unit would require little to no shear and induce easily dissolved products. The unit is CIP-able and can be customized.
The Ampco Applied Products DRY-blend system delivers efficient and thorough blending of wet and dry ingredients. A tube in tube design, powered by the Ampco AC+ centrifugal pump, eliminates foaming, lumping and fisheyes, and delivers consistent blending with every batch.
Easy to care for and operate, the DRY-blend system is well suited for food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and other high purity applications.
The SHEAR-blend is a portable table top hopper system for ergonomic small batch blending. All product contact components are made of 316L stainless steel. The footprint is small, but the system is powerful. Available in five model sizes, the Shear-Blend utilizes the powerful Ampco SBI-R Series to induce and blend dry and wet ingredients. The combination of shear teeth and a small central impeller make this an efficient option with the larger models inducing powder at an impressive rate of 300 pounds per minute.
GET A QUOTE
Speak with a Rodem representative to learn more about our offering of Ampco PM Systems today by completing our online form or calling us at 800-543-7312.