Alfa Laval Contherm Scraped Surface Heat EXCHANGER (SSHE)
- Ideal for heating applications of thick, viscous or sticky media
- Available in both single & double wall to meet a variety of applications
- Contributes to product integrity with gentle product handling & treatment
Contherm Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers (SSHE) are designed for heating and cooling operations in the continuous and semi-continuous processing of many food, health, and beauty aid products.
Many prepared food products would quickly foul normal types of heat exchangers, because they’re viscous or sticky, contain particles or alter state when heated.
The new generation of Contherm scraped-surface heat exchangers from Alfa Laval is updated with four new performance enhancements that extend the capabilities of the Contherm range. This means enhanced food safety initiatives, even more gentle treatment of the product and improved resistance to wear and chemical corrosion.
Is an Alfa Laval Contherm Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger the right heating or cooling option for your operation? Contact us to find out.
GET A QUOTE NOW
Speak with a Rodem representative to learn more about our heat exchangers today by completing our online form or calling us at 800-543-7312
- Alfa Laval Contherm Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Brochure
- Alfa Laval Contherm Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Information Sheet
- Alfa Laval Contherm Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Maintenance
- Alfa Laval Contherm Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Particulates
- Alfa Laval Contherm Scraped Surface Heat Exchanger Range