Design Advantages of the Ampco ZP Series
Ampco Pumps ZP lines of positive displacement pumps offers greater quality, value and features that the competition. And making the switch is simple as the ZP1 and ZP2 Series pumps are part-for-part, 100% interchangeable with the competition.
Here’s how the ZP line stacks up against the competition and how these design advantages positively impact pump performance.
- Solid One-piece 17-4 Shafts
- Upgrading from the competitor bi-metal 316 shafts provides 4 times the yield strength!
- Stainless Steel Bearing Retainers
- This prevents corrosion and enhances bearing protection; compared to the competitor’s powder metal version.
- Helical Gears
- Helical gears are much quieter than the competitor’s spur gears and can carry twice the load carrying capacity as spur as they always have more than one tooth engaged.
- Solid Cover Casting
- The solid cover castings protect from pressure spikes and jam nut damage.
- Splash Guard Kit
- Protect the lip seal from direct high pressure spray and greatly improve its life span with splash guard kit.
- Stainless Steel Clean-out Plugs
- Protect water from entering the bearing house with stainless steel plugs.
- Stainless Steel Gearcase
- Stainless steel gearcases are standard versus the competitions cast iron.
The design of the Ampco ZP line far outweighs that of the competition. See the difference by downloading Ampco Pumps ZP Series Brochure!